Layaway Program

NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR LAY-AWAY!

When we do lay-away, we take the actual unit you are purchasing and lock it up in our warehouse next door.  Don't be fooled by dealerships taking your lay-away money and not possessing the unit.  Availability and pricing can change and leave you without your unit (or the dealer asking for more money), at pickup time.

As we approach the Christmas holidays, we are modifying our lay-away program to allow as many participants as possible.

Effective immediately, all layaway purchases will only require a 25% (1/4) down, and the remaining 75% broken into an additional 3 monthly payments starting 30 days from lay-away.

Pick Up may be accomplished as late as December 19.

As always, we do not charge a premium for cash, check or debit charges.  All "credit" card purchases will carry a 2% processing charge and must be made in person. Absolutely no credit card payments via telephone.

There are never additional fees for lay-away at Mooney Motorsports.

Example:  $1200 purchase (INCLUDING TAXES).

$300 due immediately, $300 in 30 days, $300 thirty more days (60 days from purchase), and the final $300 at pickup (or another 30 days {90 days from original lay-away), whichever occurs first}.  

Note:  This is a 90 day program and all payments are non-refundable.  As we get past the month of September, the program will revert to a 60 day program as shown below.

 

Resuming in October 2020, our original lay-away program is as follows:

Any new unit can be put on layaway with as little as one third down and two remaining payments of one-third in 30 and the remainder at 60 days.

  • E.g., $999 total purchase
  • $333 down at time of layaway (for example. Jan 5)
  • $333 due in 30 days (e.g. Feb. 5)
  • Final balance in another 30 days (e.g. March 5)
  • Note this is a 60-day program and all payments are non-refundable.